LubeMax Gear Oil ISO 68 200L Drum
Hellog Energy and Equipment is the supplier of LubeMax Lubricants in Nigeria. Our LubeMax Gear oils are high quality extreme-pressure oils designed primarily for the lubrication of heavy duty industrial gears. Their high load carrying capacity and anti-friction characteristics combine to offer superior performance in gears.
APPLICATION of LubeMax Gear Oil ISO 68
The various applications of this gear oil is as below
Enclosed industrial gear systems
Lubemax Gear oils are formulated using an effective sulphur-phosphorus additive system to provide an extreme pressure performance which allows trouble-free application in most enclosed industrial gearboxes using steel spur and helical gears.
Highly loaded gears
Lubemax Gear oils have an effective full extreme pressure (EP) additive system allowing them to be used in highly-loaded gear systems.
Lubemax Gear oils are suitable for lubrication of bearings and other components in circulating and splash-lubricated systems.
FEATURES AND BENEFIT
- Long oil life – Maintenance saving
- Lubemax Gear oils are formulated to resist thermal and chemical breakdown throughout the maintenance interval. They withstand high thermal loading and resist the formation of sludge to provide extended oil life capability, even with bulk oil temperatures of up to 1000C in certain applications.
- Excellent wear & corrosion protection
- Excellent load carrying capacity reduces gear tooth and
- bearing wear on steel components.
- Lubemax Gear oils has excellent corrosion protection, protecting steel components, even in the presence of contamination by water and solids.
- Maintaining system efficiency
- Lubemax Gear oils have excellent water separation properties, such that excess water can be drained easily from lubrication systems to help extend the life of the gears and ensure efficient lubrication of the contact areas. Water can greatly accelerate surface fatigue of gears and bearings as well as promoting ferrous corrosion on internal surfaces. Water contamination should therefore be avoided or removed as quickly as possible after the occurrence
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
ISO Viscosity Grade= 68
Kinematic Viscosity @40 o C mm 2 /s =68
Kinematic Viscosity @100 o C mm2/s =8.7
Viscosity Index =100
Density @15 o C kg/m2 =887
Flash point (COC) o C =236
Pour Point o C= -24
Contact us for Lubemax lubricant and other quality lubricants.
Download Technical Data Sheet