FIRMAN Concrete cutter FCC500D
Hellog Energy is the distributor of Firman Construction Machines and Tools in Nigeria. The FCC500D is specially designed for strength, precision and durability. A robust machine for cutting concrete and asphalt 17cm deep. This robust machine comes with 9HP diesel engine and electric system and highly recommended by professional operators for quality finish.
Features of FIRMAN Concrete Cutter FCC500D
- Firman pavement saws are designed for strength, durability and performance.
- For cutting concrete or asphalt, its structure with a reinforced design helps reduce vibrations, and improves the cut.
- Super-rigid chassis ensures straight cuts while resisting.
- Its deformation and vibration prolongs the life of the saws and blades.
- Japanese shaft bearings for long service life.
- Ergonomically designed, with height adjustable handles.
- Easy crank to adjust depth of cut.
- The front of the hinge, the lifting blade guard is designed to facilitate blade replacement.
- It allows working with cutting discs from 30 to 50 cm.
- Diesel engine with electric start.
- High-density polypropylene water tank that prevents corrosion.
- Depth adjustment: By crank.
- Driving mode: Semi-self-propelled.
- Operating weight: 216 kg.
- Accessories: 1.
Specification of FIRMAN Concrete Cutter FCC500D
MAXIMUM DEPTH OF CUT: 170 MM
WATER POND CAPACITY: 40 LT
DISK SIZE: 350-500 MM
FUEL TYPE: DIESEL
ENGINE: SIGN DIESEL 186FE
WEIGHT: 216 KG
POWER :9 HP
There are no reviews yet.