Everest 15W40 Heavy duty synthetic Blend
Hellog Energy and equipment is the distributor of Everest Lubricants in Nigeria. Our Everest 15w40 heavy duty synthetic diesel Engine Oil is a high-performance engine oil designed to meet 2017 and prior model year on-highway and Tier 4 exhaust emission standards. It provides enhanced protection against wear, oxidation, shear viscosity loss, low and high temperature degradation, soot related thickening as well as protection against particulate filter blocking and catalyst poisoning. It outperforms conventional motor oil and is recommended for naturally aspirated, turbocharged or supercharged diesel, gasoline, or propane truck, sport utility vehicle, and passenger car engines. Everest CK-4 Advanced Heavy Duty Engine oil possess excellent properties, high power, and efficiency, exceeding any driver expectations:
- A higher level of engine protection;
- Increased fuel economy;
- Provide optimum efficiency even at extreme temperatures;
- Due to the improved control of oxidation, oils can resist viscosity increase and excessive soot;
- Longer intervals between oil changes without diminishing engine performance. The consumer receives a reduction in downtime as well as real cost savings for both lubricants and service.
- Light and heavy trucks operated on public roads;
- Machinery used outside of roads including for work in mines, construction, quarrying and in agriculture;
- Gasoline or propane high performance cargo engines;
- Diesel engines without turbo charging and supercharging.
Everest has developed new revolutionary CK-4 Diesel motor Oil to help fleet vehicles for which the main criteria are extended oil change intervals, engine protection, and fuel economy. These effective oils save engine power and can be successfully used in both old and modern engines.
It has been field tested to be comparable to most American, Asian and European manufacturers’ standards including ACEA E7-12, MB 228.31, Renault VI RLD-4, Volvo VDS 4.5, Mack EOS-4.5, CAT ECF-3, and many other OEM’s specifications where a synthetic blend API CK-4 engine oil is recommended.
There are no reviews yet.