Epochem Deionized water 200 Litres Drum
Hellog Energy is a distributor and supplier of Epochem brand of processed water. Our Epochem Deionized Water is water that has had almost all of its mineral ions removed, such as cations like sodium, calcium, iron, and copper, and anions such as chloride and sulfate.
Uses of Deionized water includes
Deionized water is essential in different applications like laboratory experiments, cosmetics, electronics manufacturing, food processing, metallurgy, and other industrial processes. Impurities in water may cause interference which may cause undesirable results.
Water contaminated with ions ie: calcium, magnesium, iron, salts or other ions is also more electrically conducive and may not be suitable for some applications.
- After sales battery top-up maintenance – the impurities found in regular water decrease the batteries lifespan significantly.
- Engine’s coolant system – the presence of ions and salts in water can be highly corrosive – use it to dilute with the coolant
- Window washing – Cars, homeowners & buildings glass. Window washers love to use the water to rinse after washing as it prevents the appearance of spots when dry.
- All types of steamers – facial steamers, irons, kettles, humidifiers etc. It prevents scale build-up and furring
- Pressure cleaners – deionized water has no ions and minerals and thus easily finds sources to replenish them, making it an effective cleaner on many surfaces including cars and buildings
- Ultrasonic cleaning tanks – deionized water is extremely active cleaner and will pull ions from any surrounding metal, including stainless steel. As deionized water contains no ions of its own, it will always look to draw from its immediate surroundings and even the atmosphere.
DEIONIZED WATER WILL GREATLY IMPROVE CLEANING RESULTS!
This product should never be confused for drinking water, it is not recommended for drinking, or any other medical applications.
Contact us for enquires and product availability.
Download Material Safety Data Sheet